2. What is a cookie
In this policy, we use the term “Cookies” to refer to all cookies and other similar technologies covered by the EU Directive on privacy in online communications. Cookies are small data files, formed by numbers and letters, which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or a page. The cookies allow the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Once installed, the cookies can be stored for a certain period on your browser or device and they remain passive, without having the possibility to access the information on your hard drive.
- To enhance the functionality of the website by storing your preferences
- To help us to improve the performance of our website and to provide you with a better user experience
- To understand how users use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance
- To display the correct page for the device you are using
- For you to be able to post comments on our website
4. What is the cookies lifetime?
A cookie can be stored for a different period of time on your browser or device and can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a :
- Session cookie – which is erased when the user closes the browser
- Persistent cookie – which remains on the user’s computer or device for a pre-defined period of time, until it expires, or until the user erases it.
- Third-party cookies – these are placed by another company (domain) and helps us track visitors’ behaviour in order for us to measure the performance of our website. For example, we receive cookies from Google Analytics, in order to track which pages on our website are most commonly used, the number of visitors to the site, page views, which browsers are used or entry pages. These cookies are stored between one month and one year. For more information on Google Analytics, we recommend you visit the Google Analytics website.
5. What type of cookies do we use?
There are different types of cookies. By using www.Innobyte.com, there can be stored the following types of cookies:
- Performance cookies – these cookies count the number of visitors to our website and see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functional cookies – they allow us to customise your experience on our website, by remembering when a visitor is returning to our website
- Geo-targeting cookies – these cookies are placed on our site by our third party service providers and they may remember your web browsing activity and may be used to understand about your demographics, such as age and gender.
6. How do you chance cookie preferences or block cookies?
Within your browser, you can choose whether you want to accept cookies or not. However, if you choose to block these cookies, your visit to our website may not work as it should and any preferences you have may be lost.
Your browser allows you to change the cookies settings, by accessing your browser preferences or options:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For further information about cookies, please access https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/ and feel free to contact at [email protected].