1. General Information
2. What personal data we collect
Depending on the purpose of your visit on our website, as a client, as a visitor or as a professional looking for a career opportunity within our company, the types of personal information or personal data we may collect about you include:
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Email address and IP address
- Your educational and professional background
- Your website
- Billing information
3. Use of personal information
If you are a client, Innobyte uses Personal Information:
- To provide the functionality of the Service and fulfilling your requests
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, complete your transactions, and provide you customer service
- To offer information to you (requested quotes, business proposals, administrative information, contractual obligations, marketing or business communications) that we believe may be of interest, by phone, email or face to face meetings.
- To personalize your experience on the Service by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
Innobyte collects and processes these types of Personal Information in order to provide the requested services to you, based on the agreed contract between you and Innobyte. Offering Personal Information is essential for the execution of the contract and our legal obligation. You may choose not to provide any personal information to Innobyte, in which case we will be unable to provide services to you, and we won’t be able to fulfill our contractual obligations or to respond to your requests.
If you are a visitor, Innobyte uses Personal Information for:
- Monitoring the traffic on our website
- Measuring the customer’s experience on our website
- For data analysis, to improve the efficiency of our services
- Measuring, improving and customizing our services
If you are a professional looking for a career opportunity within our company, Innobyte uses Personal Information:
- To respond to a specific question regarding our job opportunities, general information about our company and other information related to someone’s interest in becoming our colleague.
- To manage a job application and to set up interviews
- To offer information to you, by email, phone or face to face meetings.
Innobyte collects and processes these types of Personal Information in order to provide the requested services to you. You may choose not to provide any personal information to Innobyte, in which case we will be unable to provide services to you and to respond to your requests.
Innobyte uses Personal Information to accomplish our business purposes:
- For data analysis, such as to improve the efficiency of our Service
- For internal audits, to verify if our processes are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements
- For detecting and preventing fraud, and for security monitoring purposes
- For developing new products or services
- For operating and expanding our business activities, by understanding which part of our Services are the most interesting and relevant to our users so we can focus on meeting our clients’ interests.
4. Retention period
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted, according to the purpose for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The period of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you;
- Whether there is a legal obligation to retain your Personal Information for a specific time (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period before we are able to delete them).
- When we have a legal obligation to which we are subject; or as advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your Personal Information.
In order to accomplish our contractual obligations, to perform our specific business activities and to maintain the business relationship with our clients, website visitors and professionals looking for a career opportunity within our company, Innobyte may store, process or share your Personal Information with our worldwide partners and service providers (depending on the case: payment processors, service providers, public authorities, website administrators, development partners, courier companies).
Your personal information may be disclosed by you, on our company’s blog and on our social media pages (by posting comments, company reviews or public messages). Any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
6. Other information
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as browser and device information, cookies, demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity.
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- IP Address: Your IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is a standard and automatically practice, made by every website, applications and other services. We use IP addresses to calculate usage levels, to diagnose server problems and to administrate our Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the website or on our blog, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Through your website and device
- Contact forms
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We may also use and disclose your Other Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate, for the same purposes mentioned above, at “3. Use of Personal Information”.
7. Your rights
According to the EU’s new data protection privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights:
- You have the right to be informed and to receive details about the way Innobyte uses your Personal Information
- You have the right to access the collected information about you, the way we use your information, the scope of the processing of your data and the disclosure of your data
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time
- You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted without undue delay in any of the following circumstances:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you have objected to the processing,
- when processing is unlawful;
- where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to us as a data controller;
- when personal data have been gathered in connection with the provision of information society services.
It is possible that, following the deletion request, Innobyte may anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- The right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use
- the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over the data subjects.
- The right to data portability, the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and the right that your data to be transmitted by Innobyte to another data operator, provided that the conditions provided by the law are met;
- The right to object – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below:
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of Innobyte or the public interest, unless Innobyte can prove that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that their data are intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- The right of not to be subject to an automatic individual decision and the right of not to be the subject of a decision taken only on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affects it similarly a significant measure
- The right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
- The right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
If you have questions about the use of Personal Information on our websites, please contact us at email@example.com.